Jamie Krause Home and Living is a firm supporter in equality and restitution of black, indigenous, and BIPOC’s rights, as well as LGBTQIA2S+ rights and equality, women’s rights, youth in crisis support, mental health support, and much, much more.
Racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, pro-life, All Lives Matter, or anything of the like will not be tolerated in any capacity on this platform. This website and brand is a safe space that is dedicated to the ongoing importance of dismantling oppressive systems, and always will be.
WAYS YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
- Donate to causes that need your help
- Share causes on your social media platforms to help raise awareness
- Discuss causes and movements with your friends and family
- Open your mind and your heart to learning new information, and striving to be an ally to those who need you in their corner
- Stand up to racism, sexism, homophobia and transphobia when you see it
Here is an ongoing list of movements, organizations, and charities that need our help today:
FOSTER CARE AND CHILDREN IN CRISIS SUPPORT
WOMEN IN CRISIS HELP
HIV AND AIDS SUPPORT
HUMAN TRAFFICKING SUPPORT
CANADA & LOCAL ORGANIZATIONS
Every month, Shop Jamie Krause will donate 10% of all monthly proceeds to an organization in need. Do you have a charity you’d like me to look at? Send me a message!